Slender Man is an upcoming psychological horror video game based on the Sony motion picture of the same name. Currently being developed by SlenderDev, in association with Mythology Entertainment.
The game will feature a single player story mode and a co-op multiplayer mode and is scheduled to be released on June 10th, 2019 (the tenth anniversary of Slender Man's inception).
The game is set a couple weeks after the film. You play as Tom, a young man looking for his missing girlfriend, Hallie. As he embarks on his investigation into her disappearance, he discovers the truth about Hallie's fate, only after sealing his own.
Single Player Edit
- Tom - The main protagonist and playable character of the game. A young man and concerned boyfriend of a missing teenager.
- Allison - A recently discharged mental hospital patient with past experiences of the Slender Man.
- Hallie - The first playable character.
- Wren - The second playable character.
- Chloe - The third playable character.
- Katie - The fourth playable character.
- Slender Man - The main antagonist of the game. A mysterious tall, thin figure with preternaturally long arms and discernible facial features.
The game was announced on August 24th, 2018.